Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thoughts on November

In the upcoming weeks, I plan on doing some serious spade work in terms of determining just exactly who we CCCers (California Constitutional Conservites) have to work with with regards to Republican candidates for the Statewide positions other than Governor and Senator, as well as any promising candidacies deserving of support in the state Assembly and Senate. One of the prime reasons for this blog is frankly, the pathetic amount and access to information on the web concerning these 2nd tier races. But this is where long term change for the better needs to occur. Democrats have been placing Ruling Class moles in office since time immemorial. Its about time we do the same! (The mole part I mean)

Nonetheless, lets not kid ourselves. At the top of the list of important votes this November are the races for Governor and for Senator. I'd add a third one of almost equal importance- namely Proposition 20, on which I'll expound in a separate post. In addition, I'll be posting links to support candidates for Congress, State Senate, and State Assembly.  The stew of ingredients used to determine a candidate's posting to our Hugh Hewitt inspired hot list will include a candidate's:

A) Commitment to Tea Party principles
B) Qualifications and Personal Character broadly defined.  and
C) Likelihood of success given some extra resources and support from our readers.

Incumbent, porkbarelling, logrolling, system playing hacks who happen to have an (R) after their name need not apply. Otherwise, I hope to interview candidates and their staff, and clarify for this site's readers who exactly is who with respect to the above. For now, I'll link the five most competitive of this state's Congressional districts from Real Clear Politics CA-3  CA-18, CA-20, CA-45 (my own) and CA-47.  I'll include CA-11 from CQ while we're at it. Am I misssing any? Best case scenario- a GOP pickup of 4 seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment